Scholarships & Grants
The Culinary Trust, IACP's philanthropic foundation, provides over 20 scholarships, grants, and other professional development opportunities each year to help both emerging and established culinary professionals expand their skills.
The 2012-13 program is now open! Scholarship and grant applications are being accepted in the following five categories:
- Scholarships for Emerging Professionals: To support the furthering of formal culinary education.
- Continuing Education Opportunities: New this year! Designed to help culinary professionals learn about and take action on critical issues in the world of food.
- Julia Child Grants: Two awards available for independent study, research, and writing in France.
- Chefs Move to Schools Grant: Provides funds for culinary professionals to help children eat right by teaching them about food, nutrition, and cooking. Culinary professionals may seek funding for any program that promotes health and wellness in schools.
- Richard Sax Grant: A contribution made to a hunger relief organization in IACP's Annual Conference host city, funded through contributions made by IACP conference attendees.
For more information about TCT or any of these programs, visit their website or contact: