Scholarships & Grants
The Culinary Trust, IACP's philanthropic foundation, provides over 20 scholarships, grants, and other professional development opportunities each year to help both emerging and established culinary professionals expand their skills.
The 2014-15 program is now open! Scholarship and grant applications are being accepted in the following five categories:
- Scholarships for Emerging Professionals: To support the furthering of formal culinary education.
- Professional Development Internship Opportunities: Designed to help emerging culinary professionals learn about and take action on critical issues in the world of food.
- Julia Child Independent Study Grants: Two awards available for study, research, and writing focusing on French cuisine and culinary traditions.
- Chefs Move to Schools Grant: Provides funds for culinary professionals to help children eat right by teaching them about food, nutrition, and cooking. Culinary professionals may seek funding for any program that promotes health and wellness in schools.
- Richard Sax Grant: Awarded to a hunger relief organization in IACP's Annual Conference host city, funded through contributions from IACP conference attendees.