Membership & Benefits
IACP offers six levels of membership with unique benefits. Choose the one that's right for you or your company, and start experiencing the advantage of IACP membership 365 days a year.
NEW OPPORTUNITY: IACP has launched an Affiliates Program! When you refer a new member, you earn credit toward your dues and the new member earns a discount. See details here
No matter which membership level you choose, you can count on the following benefits year-round:
- Exclusive networking opportunities: With close to 3,000 food, beverage, and hospitality professionals worldwide as members there's plenty of opportunity to get to know others in your field.
- Member-to-member discounts: Enjoy special discounts on products and services such as kitchen appliances, educational opportunities, travel and more
- Speaker Series: We hold Speaker Series on a wide range of topics throughout the year, with expert speakers weighing in and taking your questions.
- IACP events: Attend our Annual Conference, regional meetings, or grassroots programs for hands-on IACP experiences.
- IACP Connect: Our new peer-to-peer knowledge-sharing and mentoring program connects you directly with other experienced Culinary Professionals. IACP Connect takes advantage of the wealth of knowledge within the organization by pairing up individuals who will act as each other’s support and guide along his or her career path.
- Member Directory: You'll be listed along with thousands of other members in our Member Directory.
- Members-only website access: Access to the members-only area of iacp.com includes the member directory, member forums, and all newsletter and Speaker Series archives
- Publication subscriptions: When you become a member, you are automatically signed up for our bimonthly e-zine, Frontburner, as well as special topic publications released throughout the year
- Exclusive marketing opportunities: Take advantage of our IACP Partner Program, customized email distribution, and access to the IACP mailing list
- Advertising discounts: Get a special price for ads placed in Frontburner or conference materials
- Interest Sections: Connect with your peers by joining interest groups that relate directly to your career or hobby.
- Member-only Job Bank discounts: We offer discounts on job listings and resumé purchases in our Job Bank, which contains employers and resumés specific to the culinary industry
- Other discounted member services, such as special shipping and printing rates via our Freight Savings Plan
For additional benefits associated with each of our membership levels, click on any of the links above or below.
Membership Levels, In a Nutshell
|Who?||Annual Dues/New Member Fee*||Join Now!|
|Professional||For an individual whose primary business activity is in the culinary arts.||$230/$50|
|For an individual who is a full-time or part-time post-secondary student pursuing a culinary or related degree, or who has taken a culinary position for the first time within the past two years. Membership at this level is limited to two years.||$85/$0|
|An institutional membership for vocational or avocational schools that provide instruction in cooking and the culinary arts. Two individuals may be listed as members.||$370/$50|
|For small, entrepreneurial businesses whose culinary products or services are marketed on a local or regional scale. Two individuals may be listed as members.||$430/$50|
For corporations that produce or promote
food and cooking products. Five
individuals may be listed as members.
|Emeritus||For an individual who has been an IACP member for a minimum of 10 consecutive years, retired, and reached the age of 60.||$110/$0|
* The new member initiation fee is a one-time payment provided your membership does not lapse more than a year.
For more information, email IACP Member Services at email@example.com or call 855-738-IACP (4227) / (866) 358-4951.