Membership & Benefits
IACP offers six levels of membership with unique benefits. Choose the one that's right for you or your company, and start experiencing the advantage of IACP membership 365 days a year.
No matter which membership level you choose, you can count on the following benefits year-round:
- Exclusive networking opportunities with more than 3,000 food, beverage, and hospitality professionals worldwide
- Member-to-member discounts on products and services such as kitchen tools and appliances, educational opportunities, and travel
- Join the converstion with our experts on our monthly Speaker Series
- Participation in all IACP events, including Annual Conference, regional meetings, or grassroots programs
- Listing in the online member directory
- Access to the members-only area of iacp.com including the member directory, member forums, and all newsletter and Speaker Series archives
- Annual subscription to our monthly e-zine, Frontburner
- Exclusive marketing opportunities, including participation in the IACP Partner Program, customized email distribution, and access to the IACP mailing list
- Advertising discounts in Frontburner and conference materials
- Participation in any number of our interest sections. Connect with your piers!
- Member-only discounts on job listings and resume purchases in our Job Bank containing nearly 7,000 employers and 6,000 resumes specific to the culinary industry
- Other discounted member services, such as shipping and printing via our Freight Savings Plan
For additional benefits associated with each of our membership levels, click on any of the links above or below.
Membership Levels, In a Nutshell
|Who?||Annual Dues/New Member Fee*||Join Now!|
|Professional||For an individual whose primary business activity is in the culinary arts.||$230/$50|
|For an individual who is a full-time or part-time post-secondary student pursuing a culinary or related degree, or who has taken a culinary position for the first time within the past two years. Membership at this level is limited to two years.||$85/$0|
|An institutional membership for vocational or avocational schools that provide instruction in cooking and the culinary arts. Two individuals may be listed as members.||$370/$50|
|For small, entrepreneurial businesses whose culinary products or services are marketed on a local or regional scale. Two individuals may be listed as members.||$430/$50|
For corporations that produce or promote
food and cooking products. Five
individuals may be listed as members.
|Emeritus||For an individual who has been an IACP member for a minimum of 10 consecutive years, retired, and reached the age of 60.||$110/$0|
* The new member initiation fee is a one-time payment provided your membership does not lapse more than a year.
For more information, email IACP Member Services at email@example.com or call 855-738-IACP (4227) / (866) 358-4951.